The Youth Digital Arts Cyber Studio Cyber Studio is where our advanced students, Student National Mentors, Student National Fellows and YDACS staff work on open-ended projects, collaboration and brainstorming. Everything takes place in the Youth Digital Arts Cyber Studio Forum.
Students begin by introducing themselves in their first Youth Digital Arts Cyber Studio Forum post. Your post title should begin with your first name and then "Intro." For example: Jake's Intro.
In the post body let us know what you plan to work on. your favorite Digital Manga, Comics, Anime, Cartoons, Movies and Video Games. Also let us know which YDACS courses you've taken, how you liked them and your digital art interests.
For students taking the Youth Digital Arts Cyber Studio for credit:
The goal is for students to develop a project that deeply explores all that inkscape, GIMP, Blender, Clickteam Fusion, Construct 3 and other 2D & 3D digital art software can do. For your class project you need to:
- Propose your project by posting your idea in the Youth Digital Arts Cyber Studio Forum.
- We will provide feedback and suggestions.
- We provide support by answering questions and facilitating collaboration with other advanced students. Student National Mentors and Student National Fellows.
- When you finish, or your two month enrollment is about to end, you should post your final art work.
- We provide a final review and feedback.
- Your grade will be based on the your activity in the cyber studio and the feedback you receive on your digital art works.
We look forward to hearing your amazing ideas, working with you and most of all seeing your art!
Click here to access the YCS Student Forum
Click to go to the YCS Student Forum